General tips to take care of your teeth and gums?
There are some DO's and Dont's which you can take care to avoid maximum teeth and gums realated issues.
- Avoid drinking soda as it makes your teeth more susceptible to cavity.
- Decreasing your sugar intake will also help keep your teeth clean and healthy in between regular teeth cleaning appointments.
- Smoking is terrible. The nicotine and tar found in cigarettes eat away at your gums. Smoking also increases bacterial production and plaque in the mouth.
- Use Proper brushing technique.
- Be sure your toothbrush has soft bristles.
- You can also brush your tongue to help keep your breath fresh!